8.08.2010

chevron building?

Okay, okay. I know I shouldn't spend my Sunday mornings perusing the internet and should instead be outside enjoying the summer weather. The problem is...we don't have summer weather here today. It is cold and dreary outside and too wet for this girl. And the worst part about it is that today I'm hosting a baby shower along with three of my best girls for the lovely Kristi due late next month with her first child. I'm hoping that over the next couple hours the weather gods will change their mind and shine a little happiness down on us. In the meantime, I'll just have to dream that I live somewhere sunny like L.A. Speaking of which...check out this chevron building I ran across this morning on oh joy!


How incredible is that? We all know how I feel about chevron, but this might be a tad much for my taste. Although I do feel that if you've got it, flaunt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment