8.29.2010

canadian rockies wedding

When I first saw this wedding on Style Me Pretty (endless inspiration for those of you looking to tie the knot) I was absolutely awestruck and had to share. If I could marry my wonderful husband all over again, I'd envision it to be just like this.

Where do I begin? I couldn't agree with the crew from Style Me Pretty more: "Not only are the views unreal but the styling is impeccable and the couple? Completely adorable." The bride's dress and blusher veil is to die for and the grooms pale gray suit is perfectly handsome.

And pinwheels for her bridesmaids? Adorable!

If that wasn't enough, take a look at the lovely choice in flowers and decor. The perfect marriage between the rustic wilds of Canada and the softness of flowers and lace.
Last, but not by any means the least...their invitations.
All photography by Orange Girl Photographs

You can see more of this amazing wedding here!

No comments:

Post a Comment