10.11.2009

busy bees this weekend

After about a month of taking a break from work on the house, we got back into it. In fact, this weekend was fairly productive. Steve fixed our bathroom fan and installed new fresh white outlets. Our old ones were a dingy beige.




While out scouting for a large area rug to pair with our sofa, I finally found a door mat for our front porch. And today, I weeded the garden and trimmed back some of our flowering plants. You can never have enough fresh flowers in your home, so I made sure to snip a few buds to scatter around.



Next weekend we plan to finally start decorating since we should be receiving our sofa on Friday! I also have it on my list to pick out ground cover and some fall flowering plants to fill blank spots around the perimeter of our front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment