10.29.2009

autumn bliss.

Fall this year seemed to blow by in a breeze. I wish I could rewind a couple weeks and freeze time. Autumn is gorgeous around here. The leaves are changing, the air is crisp, things just smell differently. I only wish I could share it with you. I have taken photos over the past couple weeks, but I need a card reader for my camera before I can upload and share. I especially can't wait to share photos from the hubby's birthday this past weekend. We had a blast! I even made a Yankee cake celebrating the Yankee's making it to the World Series (I can say this now since Sunday was the determining game). We carved pumpkins, drank mulled cider, ate cheese and crackers with cherry chutney, and of course, drank some beer. I will try my best to get photos up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment